Welcome to BOOMBAYA!
1. If you sign in using your Facebook login, you authorize us to access certain Facebook account information. This includes your public Facebook profile, your email address, interests, gender, birthday, education history, relationship interests, current city, photos, friend list, and information about and photos of your Facebook friends who might be common Facebook friends with other users. You will also be asked to allow us to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. Moreover, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender. If you chat with other users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
3. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
4. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
5. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies or other technologies that facilitate personalization to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you BOOMBAYA advertisements on other sites or applications.
6. When using BOOMBAYA Dating App, you should assume that anything you post or submit on the App may be publicly-viewable and accessible, both by Users of the App and non-Users of the App. Before you post this information, be aware that this content may be searchable by search engines – nothing gets past those guys! We want our Bumblers to be careful about posting information that will eventually be made public.
7. In the event that BOOMBAYA or any of our affiliates are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
8. We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service and elsewhere. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any non-masked or non-obscured personal information to third parties.
9. We may use information that we collect about you to deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business, manage your account and provide you with customer support, perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content.
10. Other users on BOOMBAYA Dating App will be able to view information you have provided to us directly or through Facebook, such as your Facebook photos, any additional photos you upload, your first name, your age, approximate number of miles away, and information you have in common with the person viewing your profile, such as common Facebook friends and likes.
12. We restrict the use of our service to individuals age 16 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 18.
13. We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
14. We may disclose your information, including personal information in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.